The Reddy Architecture Singles Ladder 2017
PLEASE READ THE RULES BELOW…
SUMMER LADDER R4 (PDF)
- 2 sets (win by 2- tiebreak at 6-6) and championship tiebreak (first to 10 win by 2)
- 1 points per set won. if you play all matches on time within your group 3 bonus points
WALK OVERS, SCORING & RULES:
- Person giving W/O writes: w/o in their box.
- Person taking W/O writes: 2 in their box
- Winner responsible for writing scores
- If a person texts you to arrange games, please reply AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
- PLEASE be fair to your opponent and give a walk-over if you can’t play and a person has made effort to arrange matches with you.
- If you do not play your matches and do not reply to texts or explain to organiser, you may be dropped at the organiser’s discretion and will have to rejoin when a place becomes available.
- IMPORTANT: If a person does not reply to ANY texts try CALLING – If there is no response by the end of a round you MAY take a Walk-Over but you must text Nick 087 2998109 to explain
Mixed Winter Singles Ladder
Keep up your singles in the winter, longer time to play rounds to allow for weather. Good for your game. All levels can play. Everyone will play people of similar standard and move up and down as normal. You may or may not play mixed rounds, but it is just run as one ladder, with prizes for both men and women.
SIGN UP ON CLUB NOTICEBOARD before 10th October
To start October 2017 and run until Summer Ladies & Men’s 2017 Ladders
COSTS just €10 for full season (one payment to Conor in the office Marked mixed ladder and mark Paid (PD) by your name on the list)
New Scoring system:
- 1 point for every set won. Match format: 2 sets and a championship tiebreak if a third set is needed.
- 1 bonus point for every match played (win or lose) and If you play every match in a round you get 3 bonus points, if you play 2 you get 2 bonus points and if you play 1 you get 1 bonus point
If you are a Novice please indicate so with a (N) by your name on the sign up sheet. If you are new to the club but an experienced player of any level please write an (A) (B) or (C) by your name to give me some idea of your approximate level
Withdrawals or queries about your level to start at, please text: Nick Miller: 087 2998109