Membership form (PDF) can be downloaded Here
|Category||Membership Rate (€)|
|First Time Adult||199|
|First Time Family||450|
|Adult & Junior||345|
|New Adult & Junior||249|
|Student (Valid ID required)||75|
- New introductory rate for Family & Adult applies to first time new members joining from 01/09/15 who have not used the facility previously (1st year only).
- Students must produce a valid I.D. student card.
- Proof of address needed for country membership (utility bill)
- Lights must be paid for on all courts, meters are located in the hallway outside the squash courts.
- Badminton – The indoor hall has no court fee. The booking sheet is available in the clubhouse.
- Tennis – There are 6 six outdoor (floodlit) and 1 indoor tennis court. These may be booked up to three days in advance. The booking sheet is available in the clubhouse. Courts must be paid for in advance using the booking stickers which can be purchased at reception (€1.25 per ½ hour).
- Squash – The squash courts have no fee. The booking sheet is available in the clubhouse.
Booking Function Room:
- €200. Contact reception at 071 9162580 to make booking. (Special members rate available.)
Booking Sports Hall:
- €40 per hour. Contact reception at 071 9162580 to make booking.
- Adult and Junior coaching programs are held all year round.
- Individual and group coaching sessions can be booked with our fully qualified coaches.
- Green fees for Badminton, Squash & Tennis can be paid at reception.
- Rates: Adult €10 per hour. Children €5 per hour.
The needs of junior players are very well looked after by the junior committees in all three sports. There are very comprehensive coaching programs in place catering for players of all ages and standards. Junior tournaments, leagues and open events are run throughout the year.