West of Ireland – ENTRY OPEN
(If you cannot view the page below, visit: Tournament Software website »)
Conditions of Entry
- This tournament has been sanctioned by Tennis Ireland and the rules and regulations of Tennis Ireland will apply.
- All entries must be made online, at sligotennisclub.ie.
- All players must enter using their TI PIN (see guide note as to how a player can obtain a TI PIN – if not already held). All entrants shall be registered with a TI number, or agree to do so at the Tournament.
- The appropriate fee must be received by Sligo Tennis Club before or at Registration (it is not possible to pay online at this time)
- Closing date for entries is MIDNIGHT on Sunday 23rd April 2016. Draw and first round schedule will be posted online from Thursday evening, 27th April 2017.
- Play commences from Saturday 30th April at 8.45 a.m. An 8.45 a.m. start will also apply on Sunday and Monday. All competitors must be available from 8.30 a.m. on Saturday. Competitors may be required to play more than 2 matches per day.
- Competitors must be on time for play and present themselves to the Registration desk 15 minutes before their scheduled match. 15 minutes grace only will be given. Competitors must acquaint themselves with the draw and schedule, and which may change prior to commencement of the Tournament.
- The decision of the Tournament Referee is final in all matters pertaining to the Tournament.
- Grading of players will be at the discretion of the organising Committee. The number of sections will depend on the number of entries. Grading of Doubles will be determined by the standard of the stronger player in each pairing.
- Plate in Doubles events only, as determined from first round. Plate Matches: Winner is first to 9, with tie-break if 8 all. The Committee reserves the right to cancel Plate events due to time constraints or other factors.
- Players are permitted to enter a maximum of TWO events only but cannot enter the same event at different grades (i.e. cannot enter both “A” and “B” singles, etc.).
- Juniors (aged 16 and over) of the required standard (Provincial Squad) will be allowed to enter the premier event; i.e. “A” Section Singles.
- Juniors under 16 of national ranking (top 8) of the host club only may be allowed to enter the premier event; i.e. “A” Section Singles.
Tennis Ireland PIN
As set out by Tennis Ireland, all players entering a Tennis Ireland sanctioned tournament in 2016 must enter using their TI PIN.
If you do not already have a TI PIN, you can obtain it by logging onto the Tennis Ireland website as follows:- http://www.tennisireland.ie/players and following the Registration process.
Should you experience difficulty entering the event using the Tournament Software, please contact the organising committee at Sligo Tennis Club by:
Phone: 071 916 2580
Fax: 071 9146963
Mob: 087 9195595 (Mel McKeown – Tennis Captain)
For queries relating to your TI PIN, please contact Tennis Ireland on:-