VIEW THE CURRENT SCHEDULE HERE (PDF)
PLAY BY (FRIDAY 28th April 2017)
(Before the West of Ireland!!!)
Walk-Overs – IMPORTANT !!
- PLEASE be fair to your opponent, reply quickly to match requests, even if you can’t play or want to arrange alternative time.
- PLEASE give a walk-over if you can’t play and a person has made genuine efforts to arrange matches during the round with you.
- It has to be done in similar generous spirit of ‘line calls’ and must be given by the person who can’t play, not taken as a ‘right’ by the player who has tried to arrange matches. It cannot be adjudicated by the ladder administrator and must be resolved between the players. Otherwise leave both boxes blank and you lose only 1 bonus point for a match not played.
- Only scores written on the board can be taken into account. It is the responsibility of the ‘winner’ given a w/o to write 2 in their own box and w/o in their opponent’s box.
Mixed Winter Singles Ladder
New Scoring system:
- 1 point for every set won. Match format: 2 sets and a championship tiebreak if a third set is needed.
- 1 bonus point for every match played (win or lose) and If you play every match in a round you get 3 bonus points, if you play 2 you get 2 bonus points and if you play 1 you get 1 bonus point
ALL MATCHES BEST OF 3 SETS
NORMAL SETS – Tie Break at 6 : 6 – Normal tie-break (First to 7 win by 2)
THIRD SET – Play a Championship Tie-breaker, first to 10 win by 2
You must give a walk over if you can’t play your match during the round or your opponent has asked to play at reasonable times (weekends and evenings) and you cant play. Please give a walk over. Winner writes 2 in their score box and w/o in score box of opponent who cannot play.
PLEASE RESPOND TO TEXTS TO ARRANGE MATCHES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, EVEN IF TO ARRANGE A DIFFERENT TIME